Actually we thought the case was died and gone. Mostly because we were overtaken by other more exciting events surrounding Martin Martse Nkhata. But to him the police case still hurts I believe.
Hence the coming in of a new single “Police“. This is a diss song actually intended to the old police officer, who was accused of using his profession inappropriately.
The saga saw rapper Martse being harassed at a drinking place by a police officer who later locked him up in police cell.
Different individuals spoke out in protest against what was marked as the wrong use of power, among them was Gwamba
Who never hesitated in registering his disappointments.
The quarters also came in with different opinions on the matter, but Martse could not express any sentiments at that moment saying the matter was in court.
Until now a new single “Police” was released two days ago. The tone of voice has anger issues within. A word of revenge here and there. Includes warning statements to the police officer who single handedly man handled the rapper as he was drunk.
You might also like
- Gwamba FT Suffix Kasambara remix, We up
- Ron Cz Threatens to Delete Martse’s “MALUME” Music video before release
- Martse won’t explain anything else relating to the scandal — “lawyers told me not to” he says.
- Gwamba is now 30, celebrates birthday with a new single “Kasambara” .
- Mlindo and Gwamba to drop 2 tracks in a row.