[bha id=’brian9519′ size=’760×80′ variation=’01’ align=’center’]
Gwamba still keeping it on a hundred, the effort is undeniably outstanding for his ‘Mzuzu Concert’ as good things proves to follow every move he makes. The event has recently received 2 million kwacha support from the Grand Palace hotel in Mzuzu. And now the Chichewa landlord gets another endorsement as Standard Bank Malawi under Unayo Wallet Jumps in into partnership with Gwamba’ Mzuzu Stadium Concert with a sum of K5 million. It is quite clear that among others Gwamba would become the Unayo wallet influencer for the mean time,
As he puts it in his social media statement saying ” We will make our first stop at Rumphi Boma, on Monday, November 15th. Make sure you bring your NATIONAL ID. 200 FREE tickets will be given to the first people opening UNAYO WALLET”.
I’m so happy to announce my partnership with UNAYO (Standard Bank) for my Mzuzu Stadium concert.
We will make our first stop at Rumphi Boma, on Monday, November 15th. Make sure you bring your NATIONAL ID. 200 FREE tickets will be given to the first people opening UNAYO WALLET. pic.twitter.com/Tnq73nD2bL
— Gwamba (@GwambaOfficial) November 11, 2021
What is Unayo?
Unayo is Standard Bank’s global digital platform that connects people, businesses, and communities. Unayo means ‘You have it’, and once you have Unayo, you can use it anywhere in the world. With Unayo, you can:
- Transact using cash ins and cash outs to move money instantly, directly from your phone.
- Collect your wages and salary, or receive payments securely from anyone, anywhere.
- Instantly transfer funds to businesses, friends and family using their mobile phone number, or directly to their Unayo account.
- Make bulk payments to suppliers and receive payments from customers.
- Pay your monthly bills and shop from wherever you are.
- Become a merchant and earn commission for performing transactions in your community.
Unayo is for everyone. All you have to do is download the Unayo app on your smartphone, or sign up with USSD, create your profile, and you’re ready to go!
Meanwhile Gwamba will be at the Mzuzu Stadium staging the most awaited Mzuzu concert, that will feature local and international acts, among others to grace the stage are South African rapper Emtee, Malawi’s own African Butter (Onesimus), Kell Kay, Charisma, Martse, Malinga and many more. Get your tickets at the Mzuzu Shoprite and Grand Palace hotel only at K1000, or be prepared to pay K2000 at the door.